During the second trimester, many women start to feel more energetic and stable emotionally, with less tiredness and little or no nausea. However, some continue to feel all of these things, every pregnancy is different.
This is also the period when the physical strains on your body start to be felt, caused by the development of the baby. This may result in swollen joints and aches and pains in the shoulders, lower back and legs. A massage treatment during this period will include deeper work to ease these aches.
The aims of the session are:
- Relieve muscular aches and pains
- Promote better sleep
- Prevent or relieve swelling of joints or limbs
- Reduce varicose veins
- Prevent stretch marks
- Using gentle exercise to encourage the baby into the correct foetal position
- Emotionally prepare you for childbirth
- Ensure postural awareness
- Involve your partner with demonstrations of suitable massage and support techniques
Call: 07847 101942 or Email Today for Information or Appointments